Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Week Of The Gerbil Announcement!

So I decided it would be pretty fun and neat to dedicate a week to different small animals. I would like to do this every year. Like in January I will have a Chinchilla week, May a Rabbit week, September a hamster week, and so on for all small animals kept as pets. Then the next year I will do it all again just at different times! Does it sound cool? In each week I will post at various times about the lovely little creatures that are being featured in that particular week. Care, housing options, food choices, activities, characteristics, photos and shout outs! Right now Hamster Talk! is small, so I won't have many shout outs but I will do the best with what I have! :))

With that said, I am proud to announce that next week is GERBIL WEEK!
I decided to start with gerbils since I am watching my friend's two gerbils while he is out of town. Next week will be dedicated to the furry little chewing monsters!

If you have a gerbil or suggestions:
If you have a gerbil send me a picture of them with their name, sex, and a description of their favorite food or activity and I will feature them on Hamster Talk! you can send these to me on my Facebook page in a message or to my email. (winryyuzu@yahoo.com) If you have any suggestions of things you would like to see in GERBIL WEEK please let me know!

I kook forward to hearing from everyone and celebrating gerbils with you all! And remember: WEEK OF THE GERBIL starts Sunday the 16th and ends Saturday the 22nd!
-Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment