Monday, July 16, 2012

Welcome To Hamster Talk!

Do you love hamsters as much as I do? Do you have a ham ham of your own that you care for, or are you thinking of caring one? Are you helping out a friend by hamster-sitting, or are you just curious about hamster in general? Say yes to any of these? Then your in the right place! :))

In this blog I will be sharing my knowledge of hamster care, and maybe even learning from my readers! I've noticed that there are a lot of people that think that the smaller an animal is, the easier it is to take care of. In fact the opposite is more accurate. I've also noticed that there is a lot of hamster care information that is either outdated or untrue that people are raising hamsters by. I'm by no means here to make anyone look or feel dumb. I just want to help people raise their furry friends to the best of their abilities! :)) I know the pains and fear of trying to care for a creature that you know nothing about, and I know that many of the most reliable sites are really long, drawn out, boring, and even a little confusing. I also know that while most of the time you can depend on what your pet store tells you, but from personal experience, I know that there are some that don't know all the facts. (I'll be sure to post stories about this later, and I'm NOT saying to distrust your pet stores because they usually do know what their doing and are very reliable!)

I will try to keep my blog simple, fun, educational, and cute! I'm open to suggestions and I love hearing about your hamsters! :))

-Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment