Friday, July 27, 2012

It's Been A Week!

It's been a whole week since we adopted Sasha! 
She is already very tame. She hasn't bitten anyone yet, aside from some gentle nipping, and she will eat from my hand. She likes walking on my boyfriend's chest and stomach, and she is the sweetest little thing! So far I've learned that her favorite foods are pumpkin seeds and corn, and every day after I freshen her food she hides it in between her food bowl and her igloo house and eats it from there. She rarely eats it straight from the bowl.



She still hasn't quite figured out how to climb down the tubes in her cage so she spends all of her time on the upper floor. I'm sure she will figure it out soon, but if she doesn't I'm going to have to get a different cage for her. (Which I'm really hoping I won't have to do!) But aside from that Sasha is a very good girl and I'm very happy we chose her. <3 Until next time!

-Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment